Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Non-ethical arguments with a side of jelly


So the debate of the past week has been what to write about for my college Written Communication course.
We are on the topic of Non-Ethical Argument papers. I had a few ideas lined up like the following:
  • A new international addiction... (Which is referring to video game addiction in adults and in children)
  • Why the corgi is the most recognizable and best breed of dog.... ( I am writing this of course because of my baby dog missy)
  • I work with feet.... (which would have been about the benefits of being a pedicurist and who I help the most)
....but of course inspiration did not hit any of these topics. I had posted a question on my facebook in hopes that one of my friends would have an idea that would break my bout of writer's block and what do you know between the two people that suggested some ideas I found myself a winner....

I want to thank ryan for the following idea....
"Why peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are the best sandwiches ever.... "

It should be a very compelling argument to present...lol. I will definately post my paper when I am done with the final draft.



No comments:

Post a Comment